15 August 2012

The Quiet Entrepreneur

The quiet achievers of the world are often relatively unknown.  They improve the lives of others without making too much of a noise about it.  I have been researching, and writing about, socially and environmentally beneficial enterprises for some time now.  You will find an overview mainly on my Continual Journeys blog.







Here are links to a few short blog posts to introduce you to my investigations:

Travels of a social entrepreneur

Life, work and travel

The journey through life



In 2009, I came across a couple of interesting articles. They might be regarded as somewhat insensitive in parts, but I think they may also help to boost creativity, self-esteem and a sense of purpose for anyone looking for a new direction in life.  They were on my Continual Journeys blog but I think they may be more suitable here now:

10 reasons you should never get a job

Making money in a recession


If you have managed to avoid being an employee, underemployed or unemployed recently, do you consider yourself to be a quiet entrepreneur?

No comments:

Post a Comment